Throughout May 2013, DELTA Airlines showcased the opening of their new JFK Terminal 4 via the T4X lounge, a pop-up experience in Manhattan’s Soho district. By day, the space acted as a modern café decorated with flat screens and information kiosks while serving a new menu designed by Delta’s all-star chefs.
The Delta team was seeking VIP activations that would generate awareness, buzz and excitement and make use of the lounge during the evenings
Single Edition Media hosted a preview of Summer’s beauty and fashion must-haves from Elizabeth Arden, Blue Print Cleanse, Nanette Lepore, Glo Science, Foot Petals and Completely Bare. On-site activation such as juicing demonstrations and mini makeovers along with live presentations allowed each of the sponsors to interface directly with invited bloggers and to strengthen their rapport with these targeted influencers.
- A total of 125 bloggers, with a cumulative reach of 5 million impressions, attended Single Edition Media’s “Blog Meets Brand” event.
- More than 3.25M+ Twitter impressions were generated for #BlogMeetsBrand by 122 contributors
- More than 200 tweets about #BlogMeetsBrand were broadcast on May 14, 2013. The hashtag generated more than 500 tweets over the course of the campaign.
- More than 100 photos were uploaded to Instagram
- 40 dedicated blog posts were published with event coverage