Top 10 Signs He's Cheating
Does something feel off in your relationship? Every woman is bound to be cheated on at least once in her lifetime.
Below are our top 10 signs that your man doesn't only have eyes for you.
It's the worst feeling in the world. No one wants to be cheated on. But the fact of the matter is that half of the men have admitted to being unfaithful at some point in their lives. We want you to be aware of the signs so that you can make the right decision about your relationship. Men make all kinds of excuses to get out of being caught.
Don't let him fool you!
We've compiled the top 10 signs to help you decide whether or not he's cheating.
10. You start making excuses for him. If he's always late or not returning phone calls as often. You may want to make an excuse "oh he got hung up at work" but if those excuses start to stack up, you need to re-evaluate.
9. He cancels plans... a lot. If he's starting to cancel vacation plans he made with your or dinner plans to "stay late" at work or other reasons, then he is probably looking outside of the relationship.
8. Doesn't take you out anymore. As a couple, you should put an effort in to having a date night. Getting dressed up, going out, enjoying a nice meal. If you're constantly staying in then you may need to ask why he's not taking you out anymore.
7. He's being too nice. There's also the opposite of #8 and that he's sweetening you up too much. There is such a thing as trying too hard and it may be because he feels guilty.
6. Takes phone calls outside of the room. If his phone habits change like now he has to take an "important call" outside or hangs up quickly when you get in the car, then you may need to refer to #1.
5. You find another girl's hair. He may say it's his sister's or cousin's but refer to #1.
4. Your friends suspect him. There is nothing better than having a strong support group of friends. Sometimes they can provide an insightful outside opinion that you are too blind or unwilling to see. Listen to them!
3. You find a condom wrapper even though you haven't had sex in months. If he's that lazy to leave the evidence lying around then ask yourself "is he really worth it?"
2. He calls you by another woman's name (that's not someone you know). This a big no-no especially if it's not the name of a woman you have ever met!
1. You feel it in your gut. There's nothing more reliable than your gut feelings (it also helps to have some facts). If you have the gut feeling to check your significant other's phone then you probably already know what you're going to find.
Kimberlee is a 20-something single New Yorker who discusses all things fashion, beauty and dating related on her blog, I Have A Degree In This!
She studied fashion at FIDM in Los Angeles and continued her education at LIM College here in New York.
Fashion has always inspired her and she's always interested in the lastest trends. She's a new member of the Single Edition team and excited to be contributing.
Feel free to follow her on Twitter @KimberleeVDW -- she tweets a lot!